1. You will keep all information provided to You through the Service as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to you.
2. You will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise offensive language.
3. You will not forward chain letters through the Service.
4. You will not use the Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person.
5. You will not post messages, pictures or recordings or use the Service in any way that:
5.1. violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon
the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any
copyright or trade-mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary
5.2. is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law.
6. You will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services. Parties responsible for the distribution, promotion or publication of any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services agree to pay BOOMERANGBOARD One Thousand US Dollars ($1000.00) per account involved with such activities to cover expenses involved with investigation and prosecution of such activities.
7. You will not use the Service to distribute or upload any virus, or malicious software of any type, or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service, the Web site, BOOMERANGBOARD, its systems, or any other members’ systems in any way.
8. You will not post or transmit in any manner any contact information including but not limited to email addresses, “instant messenger” nicknames or contact information, telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, and full names through publicly posted information on the Web site and through its Services.
9. You will not cause the Service to be accessed through any automated or robotic means, including but not limited to the rapid access of the site as in a denial-of-service attack. Such restriction shall not apply to legitimate search engine activity that does not place an unreasonable burden on the Service.
10. You will not use a third-party application such as a mobile smart phone application, social media or other Web page widget, or any other such mobile, social media, Web, or desktop application to access the Service, except where such application is either provided by us or endorsed by us. Such restriction shall not apply to a browser application which merely displays the pages of the Service in their entirety without modification or reformulation of content.